Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BIG NEWS


A huge welcome to my newest sponsor, Adina Holistics!

We finalized and inked our deal over the weekend and I could not be more pleased with our partnership! I'll be monkeying around at triathlons, bike races, trade shows and more! I'll keep you posted on exciting news within the company as well as hosting tastings at various events, including all of the EndureIT races!

Adina is a very cool new company with an even cooler concept: Drink no Evil. All of their products are created with the utmost care and consideration for your health and that of the environment. Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher and based on the Ayurvedic Calendar all packed into a tasty elixir with - BONUS - recyclable packaging!

Click HERE to follow the Monkey on Twitter or HERE to check out their website!

Click HERE to follow me on Twitter!

YAY!

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE this, can't wait to try it out. i'm pretty sure i can't find it in switzerland, so you'll have to have a bottle waiting for me next time we make it home! :) congrats, girl!