Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Back, Bitches! (an homage to my friend Dawn)

Yup! Back on Terra Firma and 6 hours ahead, still. I landed, gave some presents to my lovely 'rents that watched Luna and the pony, ate some General Tso's Tofu (my travel tradition) and crashed out hard.

Up at 6 AM to get back to life, back to reality. A big training week in the Tuscan sun is now over, along with many adventures I plan to share here (and I few I'll just keep to myself!).

I'll get some photos loaded up and then you'll be looking at 10 days of Italian adventuring and some training in there!

Sunday marks the start of the Bike Racing season and I can't wait... the women's race, the men's 3/4 race and the Pro 1,2,3 race, if I'm feeling snappy. That's a total of right around 75-80 miles of RACING every sunday, plus a 1 hour warm-up and running afterwards... oh, and this Sunday? As a bonus, I get to go ice skating with the girls after all of that. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

haha, LOVE IT! you are a brave girl for getting up at 6am, WOW. i admire you, missy! i hope you enjoyed your general tsos...i think that (or some other similar food) may have to be on my 'single' menu tonight! i miss you!!!!