Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roses

"Everything's coming up Roses" - Gypsy

This song has been playing over and over again in my head this last week. Of course I'm not a psycho stage-mother, but you get the idea. For some reason, everything's coming up Mandy!!

Since there is so much good stuff and I don't have a photo to share today, I'm putting this in easy list form so I don't get carried away with details:

1. workouts are going great!!! I've gotten in a lot of intensity and a lot of mileage, good food and lots of rest with early wake-ups.

2. my confidence is SUPER high after some recent results and aforementioned workouts, eating and sleeping habits!

3. I've just inked ANOTHER BIG sponsor deal - to be properly announced when I get logos and items!

4. I'm working with an AWESOME designer for my 2010 race suit... can't wait to show it off!

5. Work is going well - the first EndureIT Race of the season is on April 25. If you want to run, come out and run, otherwise we need VOLUNTEERS! :)


6. I re-connected with long-lost super friend, Christian McEvoy - I'd say he inspires me, but it's so much more than that... he is literally changing the world. It's pretty rad.

7. Did I mention Sam is coming home tonight???

8. It's warm out and my plants are coming back to life!

9. I have been offered 3 new big-time job positions - ooh didleee - decisions, decisions!

10. I was told to treat Luna like an elite marathoner - I LOVE having a Veterinarian with an Ironman Brother. Yes, Luna should be 30 lbs heavier per breed standard, but she's FIT!

11. Today is my friend Noreen's bday - she is the person responsible for this whole Ironman thing entering my life!

12. My only Aunt is getting married this Fall... she's 56 and awesome...and you all thought the 1/2 Iron conflict was for me! Silly!

13. I'm modeling for 2 catalogs and for all of my sponsors... photoshoots galore ... I'm ready for my closeup!

14. I fixed my vacuum. All. By. My. Self. Yay, for clean house!

15. I have the best friends, family and boyfriend in the world!

Yup, life is good!

Carry on!

1 comment:

Erin said...

yay! i can't wait to hear more about these inked deals and the jobby job offers...do tell when you can! :) ps - i SO know how you feel to have sammy home, i get the man back on sunday and can.not.wait.any.longer... :)