Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Packing and odds and ends

It's that time again... packing for another race. I love packing, it's this exciting ritual. I love to organize things (a little too much when I was little, so now I force myself to live a bit disorganized!).

Setting out my race gear is always exciting - while I've raced a bunch of times on my bike this year, St Croix will be my first Tri of the year. A brilliant event - brutally hard, brutally hot and totally awesome.

I fly out early Thursday AM and then get a few days of beaching before and after the race. YAY! Enjoy the weather lovelies!

4 comments:

Erin said...

good luck mandy! i hope you and your mom have a great time! enjoy yourself and ROCK THE RACE!!!!!

Philip LaVoie said...

good luck lady! our best!

MandyB said...

Thanks y'all!!!

Phil, this is my official request for more updates on your training!! Can't wait for you to kick my butt at Placid - you are going to rock it!!!!

Next goal: Get Katie to sign up for Placid 2010!

Kate said...

I echo the sentiments of my hubs. Good luck. But, I'm going to just assume you are refering to another Katie... :)