Sunday, December 20, 2009

Carebear

As if I didn't already appreciate him, my carebear of a boyfriend came
home from the market with not only groceries, but this quarter-machine
gem!

I hope having my carebear around cleans this bug right out of me!
Many thanks for the calls and wellwishes. Somehow having pneumonia
doesn't seem so bad with so many good vibes!

Sadly there is no training news since I get winded walking to the
bathroom. But the good news is that it forced me to finish my holiday
cards!

Oh, and my favorite carebear in carealot? Tenderheart.

2 comments:

Mike Russell said...

Get better. I can't wait to see your training numbers when you are feeling better...

Erin said...

hey girl, sorry to hear you are still sick...actually, i am, too. BUMMER!!! my flu has turned into what i'm thinking might be bronchitis or something? i don't really know, as i'm never sick...but wheezing in the lungs and a nasty caugh is never good for anyone.

here's to hoping you are up and at 'em soon! feel better and have a happy holiday!~ :)