Thursday, December 31, 2009

Partyville

Oh, it's on... don't mind the 3+ inches of snow... the house is ready, the champagne is chilled and friends are on their way here from all corners of the world!

Since I'm on athletic probation until Monday, I've been walking the dog endlessly and doing yoga like crazy. The good news? I didn't go 1/2 as crazy as would have been appropriate at Costco last night!

I'll be sure to post photos and a full recap tomorrow. Going into the Cleanse to make it worthwhile - tonight is sure to be a blast!

Oh, and even better news....stay tuned for some exciting new sponsorship announcements!!

2 comments:

Mike Russell said...

I am sure your dog loves the "athletic probation". I am excited to see what the new year brings you and how you improve your times.

Erin said...

girl, we will miss you all tonight! have a sip of champagne for us! miss you, love you!!! e+e