Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All I have to say

is, "It's a beautiful day - don't let it get away." - U2

Today is definitely a U2 soundtrack of a day. I've been working away all morning, and now it's time to head out for a bike and run, then a ride on the caballos before a swim with my boy later!

Lots to do, but it's too nice out to not drop everything and just enjoy it. That's what blackberries are for - if someone really needs me, I'm available.

My new bike arrived yesterday and I'll do the grand unveiling (and building) later this week... stay tuned and get outside!

3 comments:

Erin said...

i completely agree and SO wish i were outside at this very moment! the sun is calling my name.

side note: i had absolutely no idea that 'don't let it get away' was the lyric that came after 'it's a beautiful day'. all these years....i wonder what i really thought they were saying, as i can't really recall at the moment! haha!

Jamie said...

Oooooh. New bikes are fun! Cant wait to see the pics.

BreeWee said...

HURRY and show the bike! Have fun on the caballos, totally jealous! I will trade you a day riding waves here for a day of riding your horses there :)