Monday, November 2, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends


Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, meets up with Aeon Flux.

Michael Phelps was spotted with a "roadie cup" - I'm guessing it was Gatorade.

...And there's Borat about to "maka sexy time", opening his famous green man-thong-kini.


These are a few pictures from Saturday's madness, I'll be sure to post more, just after I'm done getting reamed out by my coach for partying a bit too hard. In other news, Sam woke up with a black eye. That's what you get for messing with Lara Croft!

I should take it as a good sign that my energy is returning and I was able to last the night! A few more days until Fla... hopefully I can detox my system by then!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i sooooo wish we could have been there; we missed you guys - and mandy, i'm lovin' that costume! you look HOT! :)