Friday, November 13, 2009

Photos!


At the start line, waiting for the pain to begin. Just me and 3,000 of my closest friends!
Onto the bike - somehow, this is my only bike picture. A bit of a funny camera angle. Ah well! Love my sweet ride and can't wait to present the 2010 ride and tricked-out components!
Looking tough in front of some K-swiss banners, EH?
I have no idea what I'm doing w/ my arms here, but it kept me going thru the 2nd lap!
Happy to be done. I didn't even look at the clock when I finished and yea, based on my prep, I was planning on being an hour faster, but you take the day you're given and like I said before, I enjoyed every second and every step of this journey to number 8.

Next challenge? Choosing which ice cream to have after dinner.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Your making that uniform look great Mandy!

MandyB said...

Thanks, E!