Friday, November 6, 2009

It's almost time...

To race Ironman! Big thanks to my mom, support crew extraordinaire!
Thanks to Sam, Murray and my Dad for taking care of the animals. To
coach Eric for being awesomely supportive this whole year and this
morning when I woke up sick and freaking out. Thanks also to my super
fabulous friends and last, but not least, to all of my
sponsors....more on that next week! Great changes for 2010 and I
can't wait to usher this year out with a rockin race tomorrow.

Those of you following online, if my transitions look shockingly slow
for me, don't worry, they've changed the whole transition layout
because there are almost 2800 athletes competing tomorrow, nearly
50percent of those are 1st timers!! Wowza!

I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and all the time, energy and care
you spend in allowing me to feed my ironman habit. Much love and I
promise a report tomorrow night!

Oh, and ps we are 1 hour behind here! Yay sleeping in!

1 comment:

Erin said...

GOOD LUCK, GIRL! YOU CAN DO IT! we'll be thinking of you!!! MUAH!!