Saturday, November 15, 2008

Because Michael Asked Me To

Well, that and I owe you all a new blog post. Sorry y'all - being gross makes me giggle... I think that's why miss Kate Seiler and I are such good buds!

So the off season continues with lots of fun and social stuff. I'm painting the new place and that is a chore-and-a-half. 9+ foot cielings and just massive wall space makes for a tough job - that, and the blinding white that is currently on the walls. 3 coats of paint and the white is still showing thru. On my 3rd gallon of paint - goodness! Can't wait for the unveiling when I finish it up!

Last night I met up with my girlfriend, Aubrey. Aubs is an amazing athlete, Ironman and just an awesome chick. She is living with my good friend Ken. Girl's night out meant Ken had to stay home alone, wondering what we were up to. Don't worry Ken, it's not like we were up to any trouble - hah! It was nice to catch up and nourish our friendship - it seems most of the time we see one another we are either doing a race or running one. It was a novelty to sit down and just chat. Well chat AND order dessert - god, I love dessert - dark chocolate mousse - I'm still thinking about it!

More painting and lots of business admin. fun today. Tonight is a Peruvian dinner party - pictures to come!

2 comments:

Holden said...

Thank you! Now I can read Brave Mandy without wretching... hee, hee!

Unknown said...

Not to worry? Two awesome, hot triathletes out for a night on the town is a recipe for awesomeness! :)