Monday, June 15, 2009

Posting - no more "courage.com"

Greetings friends!

As you may have noticed, I've removed the ability to post on this site or contact me anonymously. I believe that you don't write to say something, you write because you've got something to say. So, with that, if you've got something to say [to me] then do so openly.

As a side note, this is a personal blog. No one is required to read. It is just another manner to keep up with friends. It is not a place for personal attacks or attacks against my kin (yes, I used the word 'kin', I'm country, ok?).

For those interested, my Lawyer is a loyal reader and even anonymous comments may be tracked back to their owner with the assistance of the very helpful Google staff.

As my Grandmother always says, "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." She also said "Never write or do anything you wouldn't want read in open court".

No comments: