Thursday, February 4, 2010

Payback

So, you know how I fell off the proverbial [healthy food] wagon yesterday? Yea, my indiscretions payed me back all last night and most of today. And they did not taste good the second time around.

Sometime around midnight I felt a grumblin' and ran to the bathroom. My lovin' man slept soundly (and the dog, too) as I wretched for hours... Around 2 AM I decided my knees needed a break and I moved the bathmat into position for my repentant act.

This morning, I thought I was in the clear. I took the dog for a hike, put on NPR and proceeded to make breakfast. And then things turned bad again...

I'm not sure what it was that set off my tiny tum, but I know I won't combine that concoction of food for a while! Thanks to the irritation, I opted to shorten today's workouts, but I did get them in... onward and hopefully my food will not come "upward" again!


1 comment: