Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Such Thing...

As bad weather!

It's snowing like crazy out here - but should that interrupt workouts? Heck no!

The pool is open, running is more fun in a winter wonderland and as for the bike - well, I got to reward myself with a bunch of DVR'ed programs! Oh yes, that's my reward for indoor riding - some great TV watching (sans-commercials, yes, that is ironic given my ad-history).

You can't say the weather interrupted your workout when you've got rollers or a trainer. You can dress as well (or poorly, depending on your cycling fashion sense) for indoor riding and if you've got a TV (yea, music doesn't cut it anymore), life is even better!

Come Friday, we'll fly far, far away to the land of beautiful cycling. Home to some find cycling craftsmanship and arguably, the best riders in the world. Certainly, the best wines in the world (yup, all you Frenchies are def. going to flame me!).

Ahhh... a few more days... I hope I don't run out of shows to watch!

No comments: