Monday, January 12, 2009

And on Monday, she rested

Well, resting from S/B/R. Today is my off day and although no tri related workouts are on my schedule, I have plenty happening that's keeping me running around. In a few minutes I'll head North to Washington to bring in the horses at the farm, from there, it's more meeting and preparations for Spain and this year's events.

Tonight I'm having a girl's night with my Aunt Linda and I have two calls with artists that I will be modeling for. Add on some laundry, vacuuming and the day is pretty full.

Thankfully, Luna is passed out on the couch. Back to back big hike/snowshoe/run days make for one tired pup (and one happy Mom - yes, I'm aware I sound like a crazy dog person when I say that).

Tomorrow it's back to training, the cleanse continues and I meet Coach E-Rock about upcoming training, goals, diet and.......bum, bum bum: a body fat test.

No comments: