Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Calendar

It is not an uncommon thing to look at one's calendar and realize there is not a single day that is blank. I'm not sure why the lack of "free days" stuns me, since it seems that each year there are more and more events. It's at these times that I realize I'd rather my calendar be chocked-full rather than empty (though the few technology-free days in St Croix were GLORIOUS!).

Lots of weddings coming up, but post injury, I'm forced to skip racing until June. I should be back into my training in another week or so and I'm just staying as positive and productive as I can in the meantime. I think what is making this a more productive time is that this injury was a freak accident - so it gives me hope - (knock on wood) I have no other nagging injuries at all. My training has been great and a little re-coup time should do a body good.... I'm already raring to go for Rev 3 and Placid... not to mention all the bike races in there! WOOT!

By the way, a HUGE shout out to my Teany teammates, they are rocking it and we are really making our presence known! Can't wait to get back out there with all of them... we're trying to find a weekend to do a training camp here in CT, so if anyone wants to ride with 10 hot, fast (get your mind out of the gutter) women, we're happy for the company!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I didn't know you were racing Rev3 too. Sick!

See you there.

Philip LaVoie said...

now if that isn't a setup for trouble...

so lady, yer in both rev3 and lp??? me too. i've actually been getting up by you and D quite a bit lately. gonna ride your course(s) sometime soon (again) and may wanna do a preview of r3 too. I'd be game for a group ride just ping out and maybe D would wanna dust the spanish dirt off his rig too (miss that dude).

;)

heal well! laters

MandyB said...

YAY, racing! Can't wait to see you all!!