Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

Friends and Readers:

I just found out today that my friend's house burned down. He and his girlfriend are great athletes and great friends. They lost everything - literally, everything in the fire, so I'm trying to put together a care package of items for them to get started again.

Richard is fit and a size Medium in most clothes (cycling too). Steph is a women's small. If you have anything that you'd like to contribute - even something as small as goggles or a swim cap, it would be awesome to be able to send it up to them.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Mandy...I would totally love to help them out! I have a few things I could send your way. What address should I ship to?

MandyB said...

Thanks, Kate - that would be awesome. If you can ship to my house: 11A Grove Street New Milford, CT 06776 I'll put everything in the care package for them... happy to reimburse anyone for shipping.

Thanks again, Kate - that is really generous of you!