Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Cleanse - Day 2

Something that I never remember is how affected my sleep is the first few nights of the Cleanse. I forget to drink more earlier and end up waking up 10+ a night to pee.

I suppose things could be worse. I'm finding myself full and happy after meals and snacks, drinking the massive quantities of water seems easier this time around and I can already see my body reacting in positive ways.

Waking up early was no problem today, despite the interrupted sleep. My skin has a nice rosy tone and my fingernails are already outgrowing their polish. The icing on the cake? All that water helped flush out some of the leftover sodium weight from the night before and I'm already 3lbs down from yesterday morning.

I go it alone so often, but thankfully not in this! Sam emailed me this morning and said he thinks his liver is doing the Riverdance it's so happy for the detox!

Today is meetings, meetings, meetings, but mercifully, I'm headed to the pool to break things up and just some yoga later. Really easing into things again to make sure I don't relapse into that nasty bug.

In other good news? My pool is making the switch to Saltwater and I couldn't be happier!

Keep on keepin' on, y'all!

No comments: