Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun in the sun

Well, almost - it's not beachy time, but this sunshine today is brilliant. After a great party, this morning led to a fun, social breakfast/brunch. Reliving the nights hilarity in pictures and video. Nice job to my Cannondale boys for a great event. It was nice meeting so many incredible new people and running into old classmates.

I think I love spending time w/ this crew so much is that they are all so positive. They love their jobs and their spouses do too. Happiness is the culmination of so many forces and it's great to see so many people truly engaged in the pursuit.

Today is a "life" day. Lots to do - an athlete meeting this afternoon, chores at the farm b/c the fam is away and just catching up on those long-standing to-do's: Put together stuff for goodwill, vacuum and clean the car, wash my bicycles and other office duty.

It will all get done, but first, I need to go for a run/hike with the Luna dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your race number...will there be online tracking on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

hey...that was from me, Marcia!

MandyB said...

Hey chick - I'm number 2009 - I think it's a good omen :)