Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I just can't wait until tomorrow to show you these:

I just couldn't wait to share what came in today's mail:

A HUGE thank you to Marcia Seiler for turning me onto these (she's got the same ones, but with red zippers!) and to Sally Broadway of Dogwoodlane for designing and making these great original pieces and getting them to me where they'll make a Kona debut! Go visit Sally's site at www.dogwoodlane.etsy.com (they even arrive wrapped like presents!!)
(pretty black and white skull patern w/ pink zippers and lining!)
And I know I've told a lot of you about the wonderful and amazing Nicole' - she is the founder, designer and creator of Frock Handbags. They are entirely sustainable (not to mention super cute!) and the small "emily" clutches come with beautiful brooches from the 30's-50's! I'll post pics when the large bag arrives, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on this beauty!! The small details are to die for, check her site for more info, custom orders and where to buy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get mine! So cute! Bet all the girls at Kona will be jealous! Marcia