Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane....again.

Tomorrow I fly out for Ironman Florida - my 3rd Ironman start this year and exactly 3 weeks after Kona. I'm feeling good - like rip people's legs off good. I'm relaxed and motivated and it's pretty freakin' cool. I'm going for it - going all out and leaving nothing. I'm going to have my day.

RRRRAWK!!


Luna was a big help packing today. I believe hopping in the bike box is the universal symbol for "don't leave me". I'll miss my girl, but she'll be in good hands.I took her with me for a short run and here we are working on "stay"...
The hydrangea are no longer their brilliant blue hue, but in many ways, I find them just as beautiful this time of year when the petals begin to dry and take on an iridescent pinky/brown hue. I love Fall!
See you all on the flipside. I'll try to get Joey (My super special Cannondale Support crew!) to do some updates for y'all on race day!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck, woman! Have fun!!! I'm glad your support crew will be there - awesome!!!

Holden said...

Best of luck! Rip their legs off in a, you know, polite way.