Sunday, October 19, 2008

How to lose a day in 2 days.

So it's now Sunday. I'm not entirely sure where Saturday went. I do know that at Friday at 4 PM we left the hotel and headed to town for dinner before checking in at the airport. We took off at about 8:30 PM and next thing I know, I wake up this morning with the remnants of vegetarian Chinese leftovers scattered in the apartment and it's Sunday.

Excited and stunned to be home. It's 55 degrees outside and it's 12 PM. A bit different from 92 and 100% humidity at 9 AM! I have no other footwear besides flip flops, but college students wear theirs until snow falls, so I think I'm ok (at least in this neighborhood).

Thank goodness I'll be on a beach in another few weeks...

1 comment:

Holden said...

Welcome back! It's time you got out of that super stressful beach life and back to a more sedate and quiet life in NYC.