Saturday, December 13, 2008

Idle Hands

What do you do when the boy is away? Spend time with the girls of course!!

This has been a week of girly activities - keeping these idle hands from doing the devil's work! Pretty much, it means getting down to the business of doing my workouts, holiday cards and lots of year end tax work!

Each day this week I had random drop-by visits from friends, family and my sister (well, I guess she falls into the family category). Wedding update - we found her a dress! I can't believe my sis is getting married. I'm just hoping no one will notice that I'm not lining up to get married! I can commit to my training - that must count for something?!

Last night was Holiday in the Depot - my hometown has an event with lots of singing, shopping, food, wine and good cheer. It was a blast to see familiar faces and sing endlessly! I also picked up some hilarious little gifts that I can't wait to give!

This weekend is training, training and more training, but with lots of inapropriate girl fun thrown in. After today's workouts, I'm headed into the city to see Steph and Anna. Tomorrow morning, the women's road cycling team that I was asked to join this year is having a morning bonding session. Riding, gossip, games, coffee and more riding. I love these girls!

Will try to remember by camera!

Somewhere this weekend, I need to make time to make my chocolate truffles! Don't worry, Coach, I won't be eating them myself!

No comments: