Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's almost New Years

...and I still have a lot to do in THIS year! In party prep mode, while conference calling and getting the 2009 races all lined up.

Gatorade sponsorship application officially went out this AM and getting a roll on the others. Nice to check things off that looming to-do list! Love that new Gmail add on, but I can always see it's looming orange glow in the corner of my screen, reminding me to stop checking facebook status updates and get back to work!

The workout plan for the week is running heavy and I'm trying to build up to running 6-7 days a week. Had a fun run yesterday and will have an even better one today in my new Bear Naked, Patagonia down vest! Sweet!!

There is a 90 minute ride on my schedule for today in addition to the run, core and plyometrics, but it may end up being a roller ride. It is freakin' freezing outside... though Sam rode his motorcycle to work this AM, so I shouldn't be such a baby.

Tonight is another round of Texas hold'em and Rockband. Am I in for another Texas style a$$ kicking?

No comments: