Friday, February 6, 2009

And so it begins...

The campers arrived today - well, all but one. It's actually a blessing in disguise. Eric has instructed me to take it easy these first few days and let my body settle back into "healthy" mode as well as not get blasted early on. With that in mind, we had a camper that at the last minute needed to change his reservation. He will arrive tomorrow around lunchtime and it's just enough time to let me get in a quick run in the AM and then a 2 1/2 hour bike at my own pace before I pick him up at the airport. In the afternoon, we'll all congregate for yoga and core.

Today was filled with excitement - the arrival of the athletes is always a lift - fresh faces seeing the place with fresh eyes and the returning campers with there knowing smiles - well, and tired eyes! Dinner tonight was delicious as usual. Tracy prepares each meal specially and takes into consideration all dietary restrictions. I had a wonderful meal of stuffed avocados and am satiated beyond words. YUM!

Looking forward to tomorrow and I promise I'll take pictures and upload them then.

Cheers!

No comments: